Gort Na Coiribe update -13th January 2017
- Semester two availability – Gort na Coiribe has limited availability for the Spring semester. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Information for Existing Students:
- Disciplinary – parties are not permitted on site, any properties noted for breach of lease or anti-social behavior will be dealt with promptly and accordingly
- If you lose your key you must notify reception. Charges for replacement keys will apply
- If you lock yourself out of your room there is a €3.00 charge. When security is on duty they will give you access to your house/room & advise you of the lock out charge. This is to be paid directly to the office during office hours or can be paid through your student portal. Further charges apply outside of office/security hours of €25.
- Security Number – 1850 8409 96
- A student information pack has been issued to all residents. This contains information on office hours/security hours etc.
Some great reasons to choose Gort na Coiribe…
- Our Location……located on the Headford Rd just 10 minutes walk to NUIG and Galway city centre.
- Purpose built……Gort na Coiribe offers a great opportunity to meet students from the same college and even the same course, in comfortable surroundings that are conducive to both studying and socialising
- Safety and security…..there is a nightly security presence and an onsite management office open Monday to Friday
- Nearby facilities….Dunnes Stores across the road, Galway Shopping Centre (with Tesco, 40 shops and bowling) and Galway Retail Park (with IMC Cinema, MacDonalds, Aldi and more) just 2 minutes walk away
Thank you for choosing Gort na Coiribe,
Wishing you all a very happy 2017 from all our team