TCAS is an easy to use, all in one Online Accommodation Booking System that gives you, the student, full control over your accommodation booking, your payments & charges, correspondence, and visibility to you account throughout the academic year.
Other functions include:
- A notice board where you can view all notices posted by Gort na Coiribe Student Village throughout the academic year
- A Maintenance Issue Reporting system
- A priority-booking facility for students who wish to return the following year
- It allows you to update your contact details should they change during your stay
Using it is SIMPLE……..
Once you have booked your accommodation with Gort na Coiribe and you have been allocated a room you will receive a confirmation email along with your reference number to access your student portal. The reference no. will be your username and your e-mail address will become your password, but you can change your password after your first visit to the portal.
Log-in to your Student Portal through your reference number to
- view your payments schedule…click on the Financials Tab on the left column, then click Payment Online, and any payments due, along with their due date, will be listed.
- view & download your Lease…click on the Home Tab on the left column, then click Booking Info, and you will see a link to your lease document on the top of the right-hand column.
- view Gort na Coiribe Student Village notice board for updates…click on the Recent Administration Tab on the left column, then Notice Board – this will be populated over the course of the year.
Before Arrival you must have your moiety payment made and your lease downloaded and signed.
On check-in you must sign in to your student portal, check and return your house inventory.